does the Comanche frame rust?

Asked by Feb 17, 2008 at 11:22 AM about the 1990 Jeep Comanche 2 Dr Eliminator Standard Cab SB

42,575

Any of these vehicles can have rust issues but I am not aware of any specific to the Comanche. Mom and dad just gave me their 1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 186k miles and it had only a bit of rust at the rocker panels under the doors. Not even major, just cosmetic. I see a lot of older Comanches floating around in decent shape.

25

Go to ComancheClub.com to get better answers...

1,245

a frame on anything will rust.... not 100% on Comanches, but the floors were a weak spot for the Cherokee