My 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 starts then stops whin 20 secs ?

Asked by Apr 18, 2017 at 09:29 PM about the 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Hello,  I was just in my car and I gave it a couple of revs, It backfired then
stopped. It starts every time, but stops within 20 seconds ?    Ive only had it 8
weeks and Im a girl...I purchased the car because of the look as Im 53.  Ive
only just learning what its about. So I dont understand alot of how you all talk
..Lol.Thanks

23,515

I don't like working on cars anymore- did plenty of it- it is difficult- I learned that if I am going to put effort into working on my car- IT BETTER BE WORTH IT- it has got to be a cool, good-looking car- you have that, you did that- so it is worth putting money into it- you got a nice car- you bought it used so it will not only need maintenance, but probably repairs also- understand the difference between these two things- maintenance and repair- and budget for it- now find a GOOD mechanic- an HONEST mechanic- who does good work for a fair price- then you have the cool car, the money to take care of it, and a good wrench who will work with you to take care of your baby- this is known as winning the game- you don't have to know a lug nut from a wing nut- just know this-