A big poof of dust came flying through the vents and my A/C and Heater fan quit working. I checked my fuses. I check the switch. The clutch works. Could this be the relay? It doesn't blow air.

5

Asked by Aug 06, 2015 at 01:36 PM about the 1997 Jeep Cherokee 4 Dr Sport 4WD

A big poof of dust came flying through the vents after I turned on my fan switch. After that my A/C and Heater fan quit working.  I  checked my fuses.  I checked the switch. The clutch works.  Could this be the relay?  The fan  doesn't blow air at all.

99,955

Could be that the fan motor burnt out..

5

Checking that out tomorrow, however, yesterday when I started it and what I think is the fan blew out another poof of dirt from the vent but then nothing after that. I'll have to get back to you. Eventually, I just want a NEW JEEP altogether and it's time for a new car anyway.