Fuel pressure

60

Asked by Feb 10, 2017 at 12:46 PM about the 2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX with Leather

How do i check fuel pressure on 2001 honda
accord coupe 4l. And were is the valve at. Please
help

85,385

Since you have not a clue I would suggest going to you tube and look up a video to watch.

60

I checked the fuel sending unit, it works as does the pump. What should i do now

85,385

If you have the drive to tear into this, make sure and ask questions. You need a fuel pressure gauge for checking. You have not described your problem, but checking fuel pressure is always a good thing. It either finds a problem or eliminates it as a cause. I do recommend watching a video on you tube tho.

60

My fiance was waiting for her friend to get off work and her car died, and didnt start again. It turns over but wont start. We had it towed home. I then checked spark, then pump, and the sending unit. I have the pressure gage but am having a hard time finding the video that maches the 01 honda accord.

85,385

All you need are the proper fittings to hook into the main fuel line up by the throttle body. It is hooked in series if that means anything to you.

60

I have gas going To fuel rail. What now

85,385

The fuel pressure gauge need to be hooked up.

60

I rented a fuel pressure gage from autozone yesterday for $160 deposit and they me walk out of there with the gage not having the right fitting.they dont even have the part adapter, They get my part wrong about 50% of the time. Crazy. Anyway maybe fuel injectors? Injector fuze? I just cant find it in the manual

85,385

Did you have a niece white spark when you checked it? And you do not want to guess at what is the problem since parts are so expensive. You want to do testing when every you can to verify a problem. Did or are the Auto Quacks getting you the right fittings for the fuel pressure gauge? And watching a video on how to check fuel pressure should have given you enough of a clew in how to hook up the gauge. Also, is the check engine light on? If it is then the first thing to do is to get the vehicle scanned for any trouble codes. If there are any this would tell you what the problem is.

60

No check engine lights. Im going to check the main relay now.

60

I hooked a multimeter to the injectors and had it set to ohm, turned key on and there was nothing. ????

85,385

Ohm is resistance, and to check continuity. I does not read voltage. You need to be a DCV and on the 00.000 scale.

60

Ok. I checked the main fuel relay and its working. Im loosing my mind with this honda. Any other ideas, please?

85,385

You are not telling me anything. Your bouncing around to different things without giving me information on what I asked. I don't know what to tell you until you give the information from testing that I ask for. You have to start with the spark, is there one? what color was it? and what the fuel pressure is. I am on the other side of your screen, I don't know these things to be able to help.