02 liberty limited won't crank

Asked by Jan 20, 2015 at 11:40 PM about the 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD

had a misfire on #2 replaced head gasket, valve cover gasket, new battery and crank sensor. Problem is it won't crank after all this was done. Was told could be timing so we took it back to timing and made sure it was lined up to manual code. Still nothing, have nice blue spark on plugs. Just won't crank any thoughts?

i had the same problem with a nissan that i had purchased from a dealership little did they know that not everybody is as dumb as they think people are.the problem out come was that after replacing all those parts the car it wouldnt start.i had friends come over and check it out and nothing i even took it to a shop and left for a week and no problem solved yet after all my checking i narrorwed it down to the cars computer so took it back asked for my money or put in a new computer which was about $700 so they replaced it lord and behold the car started right up and i havent had a problem since by the way that was in 2004

Not computer this vehicle was running before replacing new head gaskets

If your Liberty won't crank, then how do you know it has blue spark?????Do you mean it won't fire??It sounds like you have the motor turning over,but no fire,you say your spark is blue, then it is getting spark, what i would next, is to see if it's getting fuel!!. spray some starting fluid thru the throttle body,by taking off the plastic hose from the air filter box, and then see if she fires up, If it does, then it is a fuel problem,frozen fuel line,fuel pump, or your fuel sensor is bad......hope this helps

sorry it wont start, will crank just wont start. sprayed starting fluid and nothing,

you have to have some one spray the starting fluid in as your starting it, push the gas peddle all the way down,,,with out some one pushing down on the gas peddle, you won't get the fluid pass the throttle plate, it has to be opened up all the way!!! hope this helps

I am not a idiot I know my way around cars.

You misunderstood me, I would never call anybody a idiot, that's not what i'm trying to do,and if is was implied, then i'm sorry. It is not in my nature to judge other people, i'm just trying to HELP!!!!!!!! LATER!!!!!!

It would help others, if you mite start ref razing your questions,so others can try to help you!!!!!!! LATER!!!!