Windshield wipers and radio both quit working

Asked by Apr 05, 2013 at 08:05 PM about the 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4WD

I have a 2003 jeep liberty renegade.  My wipers and radio both stopped working.  I have replaced the fuse and still
doesn't work

clean the negative cable, the positive cable and the other end of the negative cable where it attaches to ground pull off the bolt, wirebrush the spot where it bolts in remove the corrosion from the bolt the connector and put it together along with the ground cable leading to the engine. three points of 300 ccamp contact. with this renewed ground everything should pipe back up and running. in case it does not look at the fuses and the relays if the fuses check out okay...the relays will smell burnt that's how you'll know they are toasted, but first a fuse should blow~

the battery life is going to be about seven years....yours should have been replaced twice now~

the ability for a battery to accept a charge degrades 10% per year...so after ten years will not even take a charge~