please help me stop this guy

10

Asked by Sep 18, 2014 at 08:12 PM about the 2004 Jaguar XJR 4 Dr Supercharged Sedan

Can you help me? This car lot sold me a car on here and never disclosed the bad shape
it was in. I realize that I bought it as is but he never disclosed all of the things that were
wrong. IT will NOT pass inspection due to a broken windshield. I am a female and feel
like I was completely scammed.  It was Elite mother international and his name is James.
Please help me. I Called and asked him to return enough money to me to get the
windshield fixed. he did not reply. there were other things he did not disclose as
well....like the sunroof won't even close. sad....I saved this money to get me a car and
now I am stuck.  You can't tell in the picture but it runs from the top of the windshield all
the way to the bottom

36,175

I feel bad for you. However the crack in the windshield was there when you looked at it. And the sun roof should have been something that you tested as well as the windows. And the other power accessories. As for the windshield, look for a used one from the auto recycling center. Ask the dealer if you can get his discount on the parts you need. AS IS is just that. Put your big girl pants on and remember this lesson. When working with the dealer you get more flys with honey then vinegar.

30

I do feel bad for this experience you had with the dealer. Taking a friend would have help but it is too later for the , next time. What you can do is on Craigslist or you local paper will have adds for shop that will gave you the best price for the repair you need. You will need the shop to gave you a written estimate so you can compare with other shops and price. before you leave the shop tell them you be comparing estimate because you are working on a budget ....