Window won't work

Asked by May 06, 2013 at 09:05 PM about the 2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Hi,I have an Honda Accord coupe 2004

The power windows just won't work. The Driver's window works fine. The other one just
click and do nothing, it not work from the driver door or the actual door. If i put the
window lock on, I hear no click. With the lock off, i hear the click but no movement. no
motor sound or anything, just a click.
When I use the remote to roll the windows down, only the driver window goes down, the
other one don't move.

27,145

I had the same problem with my Volvo S40...The passenger side window would roll down sometimes with the push button on the driver door...and sometimes it wouldn't. Turned out to be a fuse that needed replacing...try to look there 1st.

relay box..

27,145

Rut Roh...Here comes da Judge!!

I hear a click...which would not happen if the fuse were blown...no, speed's helpful secret brother?

27,145

Rex Racer here (International Man of Mystery)....No doubt that you're correct as far as the relay vs. the fuse being the issue in the OP's Accord.

same dog voice as Rast-Roh?

Now what caused this relay to overlord? kid playin' with the switches..makin' it go up...hehe...down ....hehehe...up....hehehe...down...hehehe...mommmy! window don't work~

4,635

you need a new power window switch the one on the driver side door..i have an 07 accord with the same problem...its $130 for a new switch for an 07 accord...not sure how much yous will be...

1,875

Now guys back up,,,,, If you here a click in the door I would say it ma not be electrical.You need to pull the door panel off and see if the motor is lock up.Take a test light and check for power at the motor when button is pushed.If no power start looking for cause.If you have power replace window motor.

Soar! electrons and defeat your obstructors...a little WD-40 can be cleaned off with "fantastic"~

430

3 out of 4 windows just click but don't move. I don't think it is a motor or fuse. Could someone with working windows tell me this. If the child lock is engaged, do you still hear a click when you try to lower or raise a non driver window??

120

Did you ever figure out what the problem was?? My window would click sometimes and lower sometimes. Then finally it just stopped working and only clicks now.

Window lock button is on or stuck

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone ever figured this problem out. I replaced the whole motor assembly and the switch but it still is not working. My window is propped up in my door and I can’t drive it til I can fix it. Someone please help.

1,875

This is what I would do. The switch is a slide type that has a lubricant on the board. Over time the connection is lost due to build up. Take your doors apart and use a test light with key on and see if you are getting power when you move the switch. Wife has a 2003 it.s driver side when all the way down gets stuck down slightly. Rev the engine increased out put and window goes up. So by taking apart the door panels you can remove the window motor and check the . Hook up left on right see if problem follows.