My 1991 isuzu pickup wont start. I get fuel to the injectors, the injectors wont spray.The injectors don't get a pulse, but if i pour gas into the throttle body is will run on the gas i give it.

45

Asked by Jan 03, 2015 at 02:01 AM about the 1991 Isuzu Pickup 2 Dr LS 4WD Standard Cab SB

I NEED HELP!!!!

7,030

I dont know but does yours have a chevy blazer engine? and no injector pulse, huh? is there a trouble code in the computer? is there a relay it uses for injector operation ? Like some vehicles have an ASD relay? You could find your answers from that, but also, if no isuzu info is found, may have some blazer similarity. When it comes to bowtie books the library is a huge customer. they get motor manuals that can help before everything was put on the database. but mitchell database might be your help. I did get some chilton info for a trooper once, that was library online with my card number. Or you tube stuff can be helpful. I hope someone reads this and adds to it for your specific application. A pik-n-pull yard may have the processor and the eprom and the relay and you can try some cheap swaps.

45

It has the gm v6 3.1 in it. The fuel pump stoped working at the same time as the injectors.

45

i got it working the radio fuse was blown but its on the same circut as the injector pulse

7,030

So, does izusu wire the pump and the injector signal to fail together and the fuse powers both circuits? Like, if the stereo blows a fuse it wont start ? or what do you suppose they were thinkin ? Since people tend to improve their stereo, they would want to run a new fused feed that powered their sound system and protected their ability to start and run the car... hmmm.

7,030

Theres an izusu q. on another page that says he has similar problems but he has a 4.3L GM engine, suggested to him that his injector pulse was being interrupted by a loose fuse at times. he has a cranks, but no start, has fuel pressure and spark. asked him if he loses the radio when it acts up.