***DashBoard & Tail lights not working. Headlights working fine. Don't think it's a fuse issue***

Asked by Jan 12, 2015 at 03:18 AM about the 1995 Isuzu Rodeo 4 Dr S V6 SUV

***Hello There*** About a month ago at night, I was getting in my car to drive, but my
dashboard didn't light up when I switched my lights on. They turned back on the next
day and have worked fine until 3 days ago and now both the dash and tail lights will
not turn on when I switch my night lights on---only my headlights and radio clock will
light up. I've checked the fuses under the hood and inside the drivers side fuse box. I
don't think it's a fuse issue because I pulled out and tested each one manually with a
multimeter. Could there be a bad connection or faulty wiring?  I understand that the
dash and tail lights going out at the same time is probably not coincidental, as I figure
they most likely are connected. Any ideas? Thanks for your help--- Rachel

335

it sure sounds like a fuse the fuse for tail lights also controls the dash lights only other thing I can think of is maybe a faulty headlight switch but once again it sure sounds like a fuse

50

I check my fuse and taillight and dash light still. Not working

Have you figured out the problem my Isuzu is doing that now been checking everything and still don't know the problem thought it was just the fuse but now when we put new fuses in they blow not even a minute later

50

No

10

mine have the wires behind radio need to be moved around lights will come back on till it happens again.mine every few months will have to take dash apart to fix it wright