Replacing front bumper cover

45

Asked by Dec 26, 2010 at 01:16 AM about the 1997 Isuzu Hombre 2 Dr XS V6 Extended Cab SB

I just bought a 97 Homre that needs a new bumoer cover. The original cover has been removed by the PO along with side brackets, mounting bracks , etc. What parts do you need? I have found 2 aftermarket parts one for $85(RockAuto) and the other for $165, (Autobodyfit.com) anybody know if the $85 part is the same as the $165? How do you mount this cover?

45

searched for several days and received two auto body repair estimates for the work. I mined one dealer for a parts list and schematic parts daigram. I learned that I need a license plate front bracket and other hardware. I found a new bumper cover at Partschannel for $129 locally and a new grille for $65. I saved over $150 in shipping costs. Now to find the hardware, nuts, bolts , clips etc.