what trans goes into the 2002 isuzu rodeo ls 4x2 v6

Asked by Apr 17, 2017 at 10:29 PM about the 2002 Isuzu Rodeo LS

so can the 4x2 auto take the 4x4 trany, ive been searching everywhere and it seems the 4x2 tranny listed as such is way more expensive everywhere it seems to be the highest out of most of those years makes and models, ebays compatability checker says none of the trannys are able to fit in my vehicle im under the impression tranny number 3165cc is the model number also i been toldits 4730e, but i only have found one place that says 2002 isuzu rodeo ls v6 2x4 tranny and its almost 2000 i find many manual ones and a grip of 4x4 ones two places tell me 2 different things. yes they match and no they do not if i can the 4x4 one is much cheaper. im in california and need one for my suv. but 1500 ormore is too much and i cannot seem to get a verified numer or confirmation that the 4x4 is compatable with the 2x4 one site was saying tha they have same model number but connectors on 2 wheel drive are different. i mean the people who list my exact specs motor etc all want buccobucks can you help me find out if i i fact can put the tranny from a 4x4 into the 2x4. and wheres a good place to buy one. thanks for yourhelp...stranded in cali

Well thank you for your help my friend, I do appreciate you taking your time to help me. its pretty impossible to find much truth on the internet now days. Seems so many people, or it could be just a few big corporations trying to seem like a lot of people, are making it so everything you do on the net costs something, and if you dont pay at each and every toll road you have to get off the main road and drive in a circle until you decide to pay. or they move you right off the trail completely if you cant pay. I mean for every little move. so its nice to be able to come here and have people like you, who know what they are talking about, take time out of your day or night, or both,and honestly do your best to give the correct info and help thousands who probably would not get the info they need.God knows the money makers do not want us to know anything, we might do it our self if we actually learn how to do some things correctly.I am sure you could be on one of those paid mechanic sites if you wanted. So thanks again for taking your time to help me.Have a good day sir.