Transmission

Asked by Jan 14, 2016 at 09:18 PM about the 2002 Isuzu Axiom 4 Dr STD SUV

Have to let off it bout 20 mph to get to
shift. Has to warm up to get to move
forwards help if anybody has any
answers.

Was told maybe the band's then somebody says no

65,605

Have you checked the transmission fluid level?

94,965

When was it serviced last? Do you have a check engine light on? This transmission is computer controlled so the fluid has to be maintained, if not, varnish can foul the solenoids and cause other problems. If you do have a check engine light then have the codes checked, you are looking for any transmission codes, if none then I would drop the tranny pan change the filter and pan gasket, add 1 quart of TransX then refill to specs with specified fluid and drive as you normally would, if the TransX is going to work it will with in the first 50 miles. If you do have transmission codes then those must be fixed before it can operate properly. HTH

25,505

DIRTY ...PRESSSSSURE IN VALVE BODY....SERVICE IT..