Where is the idle air intake on a 1995 infiniti q45?

Asked by Jul 10, 2013 at 07:40 AM about the 1995 INFINITI Q45 4 Dr A Sedan

Car wont rev over 2000 rpms, is my idle air control
the problem?

24,425

Sounds like you're all ready to start fiddlin' around under the hood with your screwdriver- hold your horses there, Tex- on a car that old it could be a lot of things causin' that- DIAGNOSE the problem first- once you start messin' around under the hood and you don't know what you're doin' you will be beyond salvation- funny how a clogged catalytic converter can cause symptoms like the ones you're describin'

1,545

I can attest to that! Misfiring eventualy burned out all my O2 sensors and clogged my drivers side cat...to the point where it physically BLEW the O2 sensor, bung and all, clear out of the exhaust pipe! Never even knew that was possible and I've seen a lot of strange things happen to cars.

check the mass airflow sensor