Cranks, does not start..after some overhauls

Asked by Jan 21, 2016 at 09:36 PM about the 1996 INFINITI I30 4 Dr Touring Sedan

Due to stalling at idle and oil leaks, I have replaced and repaired certain things on my infiniti, now it cranks but does not start!
Done the followings:
Replaced valve cover gaskets
many vacuum, fuel, and cooling hoses
cleaned Throttle body, ICV, and intake manifold.
Replaced Thermostat (Replaced antifreeze back in the radiator. Engine should still have some liquid left!)
Replaced fuel pressure regulator (Just in case) and fuel filter
Overhauled and cleaned injectors
Replaced spark plugs
Replaced All O2 Sensors
Replaced EGR BPT vacuum control valve
Cleaned EGR tube and EGR valve
Dropped the oil pan and cleaned it out. New oil filter. Filled with 4 1\4 quarts of oil.

I had taken pictures and marked hoses and checked all connections before first crank. After unsuccessful crank, I read that I may need to put oil in the oil filter, so I did. No success.
Then I pulled a spark pug and checked for firing, which I do. I have fuel after fuel filter and after pressure regulator. Don't have a fuel pressure gauge to check the pressure.
I had taken out my Camshaft Sensor and checked the ohm, it passed.

I am stumped! Please help!

Found the issue. Fuel hoses were installed incorrectly!!! Yup! It is starting now. However, now my coolant temp goes up to 210 F. it used to be around 190-200. I did change the Thermostat, but kept it at 82 degree C (180 F)!!! Is there a way to test the thermostat without taking it out?! Could I have burned the water pump because I cranked the engine about 7-10 times!?