Power steering noise

45

Asked by Aug 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM about the 1996 INFINITI I30 Touring FWD

Hello, I have a Infinity I30 power steering problem that I hope you can help me with. I had a bad lower pressure hose leak and it created the windy noise that you get with it. I fixed the hose after a while but I can't get rid of the noise. My steering is fine. I turned the wheel from side to side many times to bleed it but I still have the noise. Could I have wrecked the pump by waiting so long or is there some special thing with Infinitys that I have to do to get rid of the noise?

165

I would get a mechanic to help investigate, especially if ongoing problem the sooner the better, could be fine or could be other.