Trying to identify and locate "decals" behind doors centered on windows

Tim Ball

Asked by Mar 26, 2016 at 08:13 PM about the 1983 Chevrolet C/K 10 Scottsdale Standard Cab LB

Just bought a 1983 Scottsdale 10.  It appears that there were decals or emblems on the rear door posts.  The paint is a different color, and there are three small holes in the body with the same pattern on each side of the truck.  Can you identify what was there and tell me where I can find replacements?

Could be these, unless there is a chrome strip that runs along the back of the cab. Try LMC truck

Tim Ball

Here is a picture of the area on the truck where the emblems apparently were.

So I checked LMC truck, they don't show anything in that spot, so I looked at a lot of pictures of 83 Scottsdales, i only saw 1 with something there and it was a entry bar and it was a lot bigger than what your showing. So I am thinking it was something that someone put on there like a fake coach light or similar Even thinking about all of the Chevy trucks I have worked on I don't remember anything in that spot..