Electrical problem ? G35 coupe 2003

Asked by Jun 16, 2016 at 07:46 PM about the 2003 INFINITI G35 Coupe

Hi guys I'm new here and wanted to see if any of you have experienced this
with their 2003 g35 coupe. My hubby recently bought a used 2003 g35 coupe
everything was working fine except he had a couple suspension and direction
repairs to do, he got those done in the last couple weeks but about three
days ago at start up he would get 3 lights on the dash board and a rough idle.
Lights were abs, slip , Vdc off. After waiting about 5 mins the light would turn
off the rpm would go back to normal and could drive all day and be fine. Now
they other problem that just happend is the heater/ac would turn on full blast
can't turn it off and radio as well. Has anybody had that problem that could
save me a couple bucks ? I've already put a lot of money in the past month in
repairs and don't feel like paying another 1-2000$

I've changed.. Rack and pinion Upper and lower control arms Tie rods Ball joints Rear break pads Rear wheel bearings Changed my headlights

10

Go to this website g35driver.com it's a forum mainly g35 drivers. Good luck!

This is for your stereo and climate system. This is a regular problem with these cars. The stereo and climate system work off of the same circuit board. That's why you're having problems with both of them. If you're in So Cal here's the place to go. XW Electronic Company's John Huang. His company is in El Monte and he has an EBay site as well. Phone # 626-454-1645. They will fix both the stereo and climate system. I don't know the cost but it will be in the hundreds as opposed to thousands. If you in another location find a good auto electric shop and they should be able to handle it. Make sure they are competent in their work as some guys have to much pride to admit they can't do it. Good luck!

Natacha025- You are living my life; except hubby didn't buy it for me. Sadly he is the one who is constantly paying for repairs. I came here to read about the climate control/radio CD debacle since it is so "hawk" driving around my Infiniti with boom box - I miss my tunes. Anyway, two things- the trifecta of lights you described first I experienced last year with my 03 G35 Sedan. It started with the cold weather. I did some blog searching and ended up having my brakes serviced which fixed that. Incidentally that was another recalled situation for limited VIN numbers. Mine was not included. Be forewarned also that particular situation you are describing with the three panel lights can progress to the car dying with no warning. Like mine did. On the 70mph freeway. I love my car but after the $600 two day bill to fix one headlight (and then reconnect the hi beams and low beams backwards - thanks Infiniti if Kirkland), car dying twice while driving....fast......and now a fried radio/CD...... hubby is back in the picture - trying to convince me to buy a Toyota.

Ps Natacha025- forgot to mention what a lifesaver it can be to stop in an auto parts store and have them attach their diagnostic tool and have them tell you exactly what error is causing panel lights to come on. Red2Envy