Anyone have an idea of what to do with a 1986 Ford Aerostar, mint condition, but hasn't been started in 3 years?

Asked by Jun 23, 2016 at 04:52 PM about the 1986 Ford Aerostar 3 Dr XLT Minivan

I would like to give it to someone who would appreciate an Aerostar. My
parents only drove it on vacations and kept it in the garage all the other time.  
It looks brand new inside and out.

116,055

If your parents were Church going people then contact their Church and make a Donation of the Van, if they weren't then any Church in your area or the Salvation Army, at least then you will have a tax deduction for a donation. HTH

There are many charities to donate it to. You can find them on the web. Vets are one

If u live anywhere on Vancouver island I and my two year old girl an beautifully momma are stuck cause r Aerostar just died an I recently rolled my crew cab an broke my back in six places so not workin money very scarce we would love it cause I could have spare parts too

Do you still have the vehicle? My boyfriend and I are looking to revive the life of an old vehicle and make it into a mini mobile home/camper and would love to do it with your exact model!

Me encantan la ford aerostar yo podría cuidar de ella tengo una mira como la cuido