my whole car is smoking from the engine exhaust and everywhere

Asked by Mar 01, 2016 at 07:35 AM about the 1999 Hyundai Tiburon 2 Dr FX Hatchback

the whol car started smoking when i started it from the engine and the pipe it smells intoxicating and makes me cough what could be the issue its a 99 hundai tiburon

43,325

May be a coolant leak, what does it smell like? Any puddles on the ground? If not would someone be messing with you, and have put something on your exhaust to smell? I ask because you say the smell is intoxicating and a lot of smoke.

i'm not sure how to answer what it smells like kinda burns the eyes when your around it no puddles that ii know of we park in the grass its hard to tell nothing was put in the exhaust lol no ones messing with me theres a lotta smoke coming from the engine its like the whole yard is engulfed

43,325

Well coming from under the hood gotta be coolant for that much smoke. Don't be driving it, it would over heat and cause so much more grief for you. Get her fixed right where she sits or have a towed to a shop.