has anyone had any rear noise suspension problems, arfter replacing struts top mounts all rubber seats swaybar bushings and links wheel bearings, everything torque to spec,control arm and traligarm ne

Ron Kentwell

Asked by Nov 30, 2014 at 01:01 AM about the 2000 Hyundai Accent GS

Rear suspension noise,over serton bumps feels like nock street to steel maybe a bushing
has gone,it only started after getting new tyres and a alignment, I've replaced ,shocks,all
rubber seats wheel bearings,top mounts,sway bar bushings and links,I've got all front
bushings to replace,I went with control arms from Holstein all bushings in and ball
joint,good quality for the $$$ the front KGB shocks top mounts,sway bar bushings and
links,I used nolathone bushings life time warranty as long u can proff of perches so keep
receipt,my Hyundai accent is coming up to 280000 that why I am doing this suspension,
could the person who done the aliment I was told the bushings can be destroyed if old
and u get the control arms adjusted any 1 have thee nock noise like shock are loose but
not checked everything 3 times to spec,s and it nothing hitting or scrapping or muffler,
the trailing arms bushings look fine but can't c much unless u take them off,I even
brought a 6000 kg. Press for $220 with about 25 dies for bushes exsetra,I am at the stage
of replacing, so hope this solves my rear nock,and I can feel its riding rough as if there's
no rubber between components, it started after the new tyres and alignment so I am
guessing the control arm bushings,someone out there must of had this problem help.no
its only a matter of time before all is replaced and hope it fixes,it has to there nothing else
to replace,

Your probably right. I agree that since the front end is all new and nice and tight, one or some of the bushings in the rear are compromised. Have it up on the lift to check which one it the culprit and replace before you tear into the whole rear end.

I too have the same problem with my 2000 Hyundai Accent And I Don't Know What It Is I Also Replaced The Struts And Afterwards Started Doing The Noise. I Also Replaced The Endlinks And Well It DidN'T Do Anything Also The Sway Bar Bushings. I Truely Believe It Has To Do With The Trailing Arms In The Back. Hopefully l Get Them By The 23 Of December And When I Install Them I'll tell you If It Fixed The noise