Does an 88 grand wagoneer have a diagnostic port? Vehicle will not turn over (no spark). We replaced coil and wires and still nothing. Any advice? Thank you

Asked by Nov 20, 2015 at 01:13 PM about the 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4 Dr STD 4WD SUV

16,790

Did you replace the Ignition Control Module ? Take part with you to parts store they should be able to test it to make sure it is bad.

Ok thank you. Will do that. Do you know if there is a diagnostic port?

34,525

Check this out --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHe- 3UU8W6E

Thank you!