Cant Get my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon Gt to start

JesseF
30

Asked by Apr 06, 2013 at 05:50 PM about the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6

I have just replaced the starter yet still every time i turn the ignition all i get is a single click and nothing
else. i also replaced the battery yet still the problem persists. Please help i have Prom in 5 days

87,135

Try the jumper cables. If it starts, clean those battery connections. If it still clicks, suspect a bad starter.

87,135

Make sure you're getting volts to the small wire on the starter before pulling the starter out. It could be a relay, fuse or ignition switch. Where is the click coming from?

JesseF
30

the click is coming from the new starter its doing the same thing the old starter was doing

Wynand Beer
265

I would check the crank engine censor. Sometimes it gets a bit of carbon buildup and needs to be replaced after 100 000 km. If that censor is faulty your engine will not move an inch even if the starter is working 100%

JesseF
30

I found out that the ground that runs into the sensor connected to the back 3 injectors was melted so i made a new ground and the car started. but now the car is having more problems and is misfiring. the codes say it is a cylinder 1 misfire and the common fix is the evaporative purge valve yet i dont know were it is and how to check if it is faulty