RADIO REPLACEMENT

Asked by Jun 24, 2009 at 01:02 PM about the 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6

REMOVED OLD FACTORY UNIT NEW UNIT POWERS UP NO AUDIO.. HAS INFINITY SYSTEM. HELP ME

are you sure you hooked up the speakers haha , but really make sure that the ground wire going out of the plastic coupling in the back is connected well it may be enough to power on the radio but not enough to power the speaker

45

My husband had the same problem!! He says to hook up all ur blue wires!! It doesn"t matter if it has white on it or not!!

7,275

sounds like the amplifiers that run to the speakers arent hooked up. its typically the "blue" wire on the head unit but other colors can show up on the amps from the factory speakers.

5

go to a best buy. they will help you. cause i know that there is something thats weird about the wire hook up for amps in these cars. if u connect the wrong wires {blue and white } then the amp will shut down. get proffesional help

15

i came across this issue with my 03. You need to wire in the blue wire to your antenna. How I did it and it works beautiful just like a professional install.