modify

35

Asked by Jun 23, 2008 at 09:39 PM about the 1993 Honda Prelude 2 Dr Si Coupe

wat are some things i can do to my car i am getting a engine swap for a h22a v tec if u have any ideas list with a good websites that can buy from oh and im looking on a color to get it painted to

40,285

Google some of the Honda enthusiast forums, they will have more possible mods to your car than you likely have space in your wallet for.

135

you can save some money and time and just do a h23vtec Frankenstein. http://www.honda-tech.com search before asking any questions they are asshats with knowledge.

305

buddy club, spoon sports, mugen. no knock offs at all. stick to the h22. its worth the money. its not realistic but if you can get your hands on a b16 tranny, get the h2b conversion and put that tranny on the h22. i have seen an h2b civic hatch outrun a k20 on 50 shot spray. not realistic but if you really wanna go fast thats the way.

50

Just do the Simple Bolt ons and you'll be fine...Headers/intake manifold/intake/exhaust and maybe a set of stage 1 cams nothing crazy..i dont recommend a H2B conversion and less your going all out..due to shaving the block. You should be happy with the bolt ons till you get bored...then go BOOST!

35

hey i have a 95 honda prelude... 2 dr si coupe same deal .. had h23 best choice i made went to h22 .. have stage one skunk 2 cams, and greddy turbo ... no kit been making this kit for bout year and half now... key is do not rush into anything plan it out and dont go cheap go with the real deal....

25

A web site i ran across is www.superhonda.com on the forums you can find anything about anything you ever wanted to know about your prelude or any other Honda for that matter just check the forums

65

Well I have two questions for you, what do you want your car to be able to do, and how much money do you have? If your getting the Vtec, which I had in my last prelude, I would recommend the basics, stage 1 intake, a decent exhause system, headers... All of which I plan on getting after I switch my Si engine to the vtec. If you just google search preformance you should find pleanty of websites that will take you where you need to be. As for colors, I suggest something thats a little more "cognito" than red. Something that blends in with the croud. I'm aiming for charcoal-ish when I get around to the paint job. I hoped I helped, even a little bit. Good luck with changing out the engine.

5

there are three big prelude forums: -preludepower.com -preludeonline.com -preludezone.com check them out

155

check out PTuning.com its a store up in virginia and they carry parts for all kinds of car, including h22 swaps its where i got my exhuast, strut and headers all from deffinitely check them out and sp-enginering.com