Why is white smoke coming out of my exhaust an didnt really want to start to make it home but did

Asked by Mar 27, 2015 at 07:33 PM about the 1994 Honda Passport 4 Dr LX 4WD SUV

Help me understand before I Junk it  
can it be repaired

I don't know that's y I'm asking now

7,315

Is there a smell of coolant with the white smoke? if so you may have a blown head gasket or a cracked cylinder head.

237,305

It can be repaired , but will be expensive.

655

Your only hope it to pull it apart and look only then can it be determined if it's a head gasket or the head. It's up to you if you think it's worth repairing, you can do loads of damage driving a hot engine it may not be worth repairing.