new 1995 passport owner !!!!!

Asked by Jun 07, 2010 at 05:23 PM about the 1995 Honda Passport 4 Dr LX 4WD SUV

Hi i am going to be getting a 1995 passport and was wondering what is the tire
size , i am looking to go off roading and want to get some good tires also where
can i find a lift kit or spacers to lift ita little and im also looking for a cold air
intake , and i cant find a grille guard for it either !!! Any help would be great !!!!!

Thanks robert , portland oregon

115

First of all the Honda passport is nice. Thought some things to know. Lifters like to stick and tick when running. Theres nothing wrong, you just may have noise. This usually happens when first start them up during the winter and when the oil needs to be changed. Look up the service bulliten for more detailed info and what to do. Parts and labor are also expensive. Next, the tire size depends on the model. You can find out the size by looking at sticker on the inside of the drivers door. I have also tried to find some all terrain tires for mine, but have been hard to find and expensive but i would keep looking. You can find a cold air intake every where online. The grill guard can be found on Ebay. ( For some reason thats only place i can find grill guards specifically made for it. Look up under isuzu rodeo grill guard. They run $250) And by the way so you know, your not buying a honda. Its actually a Isuzu Rodeo. Honda just put there name on it.

we have a grill guard for sale contact us at csypinski@gmail.com