I checked all the spark plug and it seems ok but the problem is when I returned it back and start my engine I noticed that there a howling sound on my engine can anyone help me to solve this problem

Asked by May 16, 2015 at 07:45 AM about the 1997 Honda Civic DX Hatchback

330

can you tell where exactly the sound is coming from. and can you give a better reference to what the sound is like. (high pitched, scrubbing, whining)

whining, the only part that i removed is the spark plug when i returned it and i did not used anti seize compound and i did not torque it because i dont have a torque wrenches and the sound i think it camne out to the engine.

330

i understand that it is coming from the engine. but there are different sections of the engine that could make that sound. does it do it all the time, or did this start recently. and when it started what was going on at the time

When I crank my engine its start normally but in a few seconds that high pitch sound come out ,can I drive my car in this condition to bring this to a mechanic.

330

might be a vacuum leak. had one on mine that did the same. you can drive it like that, if it is a vacuum leak. but when you crank the car up does it idle higher than normal

Best Answer

i think your right or maybe the spark plug is not totally seated oR maybe not tight my problem is i dont have a torque wrench i used only my hand to tighten that plug and i think that not enough to tighteniung the plug ,by the way thanks ill go to a mechanic now i dont have a necessarily tools for thius kind of trouble that i have today,see yah