i need unlock code for cd/cassette player

Asked by Jun 02, 2007 at 11:31 AM about the 1998 Honda Accord EX

I need unlock code for the car stereo it has cd player combine with cassette player.

Hi Abba! If you want to hear Dancing Queen again on your car stereo you will need to contact your local dealer with your VIN# to get the code. If the owners manual is still in the car, you may find the original tag with the code, or perhaps a previous owner wrote down the code when he ran into this problem. Good luck!

i need unlock code number for cd/cassette player for honda CR-V jeep model 2004.

i got ur mail,but what do you mean by VIN number please explain it to me and if i get it now can you help me with the code number to unlock my cd/cassette player?

it is on the sticker in the car manual pouch ,another way to get it is to request your authorized Honda dealer service, to get, it is provided with every car recognized by it's Chassis number., hope this help you.all the best.

There is another way without going to the dealer you purchased it from or use for service. Every radio/cd player has a serial number stamped on the physical chassis of the radio, usually at the bottom. If you can get that number along with the VIN of your automobile and call it in to the dealer then they can translate the code for you that you need to enter. There is also a Technical assist out of Honda California that can do it also but you need the 800 number to call them.

you can honda dealers but before you call them remove the cd player then write down the serial number on piece of paper so that you give them the no then they will give you four digit no and it is free of charge if it is factory made cd player

please help me and tell me how i unlock cd player in honda crv.i'll write there 4 digit.....my e-mail is leonardochubinidze@gmail.com please help me.

I need my honda 1999 radio/cd code

I m having trouble unlocking my honda civic 2011 model's cd player...anybody out there with experience,please help me...

My civic 1.7 need code ....n i cant get serial code.......plz help........ineed code

Just wrecked my 2013 Honda Odyssey. Needed to remove CDs from changer, but not electric. Have been advised that the CODE is on the bottom of the changer, but insurance company will not allow us to remove changer. *(%#$@** COMPANIES!! Some are collectors copies-no replacements on market!!