what is this part called in photo of my 1984 Dodge Rampage and where can I buy it

Asked by Jan 04, 2016 at 08:03 AM about the 1984 Dodge Rampage Standard Cab

need this part in photo

37,965

That is a tail light lens assembly, you can find them on line or your dealer. Looks like the box corner is ripped up where the lens goes.

Thank you, I'm trying to find the box corner if you have any ideas where to find one.

37,965

Well I have looked a little bit but no luck. Maybe check at the dealer, or a auto body shop to see if they could find one. I would think an auto body shop as they would know where to order from.

Thank you , I stopped at a body shop they couldn't find one either. I'll have to keep looking on line .

37,965

By chance did they say they could do something about that damage? Parts may not be available for that model anymore, try junk yards, Have one keep an eye out for one, junk yards have a communication network they can search, and watch.

No they said because it's fiberglass they couldn't and to search on line. Thank you, I'll check junk yards.