convertible top cleaning

Asked by May 30, 2009 at 08:19 PM about the 2000 Honda S2000 Roadster

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Can anybody out there give me good advise on restoring my convertible top.  It's in good shape, it's just faded and I'd like to bring it back to life.  Is it alright to use a tire cleaner like "Jet Black"?

1 Answer


There's stuff called "Ragg top," do a quick search on google and you'll find it for sale.

Your Answer

Honda S2000 Experts

  • #1
    Neima Shahbazi
  • #2
    Kelly Mayo
  • #3
    Jonathan Weaver
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
567 Great Deals out of 38,807 listings starting at $1,895
Used Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
9 Great Deals out of 566 listings starting at $12,999
Used Chevrolet Corvette
168 Great Deals out of 17,405 listings starting at $3,000
Used BMW M3
36 Great Deals out of 2,087 listings starting at $5,495
Used Mazda MX-5 Miata
71 Great Deals out of 4,225 listings starting at $2,995
Used Honda Civic
764 Great Deals out of 60,177 listings starting at $950
Used Chevrolet Camaro
421 Great Deals out of 31,253 listings starting at $1,450
Used Porsche 911
124 Great Deals out of 5,115 listings starting at $10,947

Used Cars For Sale

2009 Honda S2000 Roadster For Sale
7 listings starting at $20,473
2008 Honda S2000 Roadster For Sale
20 listings starting at $13,995
2007 Honda S2000 Roadster For Sale
58 listings starting at $14,000
2006 Honda S2000 Roadster For Sale
45 listings starting at $13,450
2005 Honda S2000 Roadster For Sale
3 Great Deals out of 59 listings starting at $9,500

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.