What is this called in a ford f100 engine?

Asked by Feb 01, 2016 at 10:49 AM about the 1967 Ford F-100 Ranger

Question type: General

I want to know what a certain part is called in a engine of a 1967 ford f100. I
need a replacement part for it and I don't know what it's called. I have an
example picture with the part circled.

2 Answers

master cyclinder


The brake master cylinder.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford F-100 Questions

Ford F-100 Experts

#1 tennisshoes
Reputation 440
#2 MrBlueOval
Reputation 300
#3 Rowefast
Reputation 270
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford F-250
481 listings starting at $3,975
Used Ford Mustang
448 Great Deals out of 45,460 listings starting at $2,700
Used Ford Bronco
192 listings
Used Chevrolet Corvette
111 Great Deals out of 20,620 listings starting at $3,000
Used Chevrolet Camaro
186 Great Deals out of 31,082 listings starting at $1,217

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.