How can I get this issue resolved?

Asked by Jun 11, 2014 at 05:32 PM about the 1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX

I have a 95 ex civic with the d16z6 sohc vtec.It overheated on me and I drove it some
after it's cool down period in order to not leave it on the side of the
highway.#ITookAChance
Anyhow I found that there was a seam to be minor leak in one of the water hoses coming
from the pass side of the intake manifold,so I change it and made certain the cooling fan
was still working, so I then top off the antifreeze and the vehicle seam to be fine.after
driving it a few more times throughout the week the vehicle stop starting and I then notice
that the oil had already mixed with the water.so i then took off the head and had it to
pressure tested and it was said to be ok. Now after a have reinstalled the head back on
the vehicle it idles and runs extremely rough and the exhaust system goes to vibrating .i
also took note of when I place the vehicle in gear it automatically shuts off.as I attempt to
start up the vehicle it seams scratchy and it vibrates more than it should and idles as if it
has a miss of hole in the muffler...do need assistance on this issue... I'm trying to avoid
taking the head back off if I don't have to. But I'm going in the direction of valves but I
can't seam to think on anything else that would explain a option to fix the present issue.

64,465

Did you double check your timing mark,s?

155

U probably did bend the valves if its idling rough I would suggest check your spark plugs n timing again n distributor cap and rotor I am having that problem with my civic the spark plug wires melted onto the spark plugs n I have to replace that now

Yes I did double and triple check my timing marks.T_S_T