None reported accident

Asked by jkyzar Mar 26, 2020 at 06:12 PM about the 2016 Toyota Camry XLE

I recently purchased a car from a dealer, that told me it had a Clean Car Fax, I have since found out that the car was wrecked, in the left back quarter panel, and the overspray of paint makes the car surface real rough. What are my options from the dealer? if I had known it was wrecked, I would have never purchased it...

290,075

Can you proved they lied to you? Do you have an actual copy of the CF? If not you could try to sue but it is your word against theirs.

9,540

Did you sign any documents when you bought the car concerning the Carfax. Then you would be covered under their warranty.

122,735

Did you look at the Carfax before you bought the vehicle? Or did you just take the Dealer's word for it then looked at the Carfax after the purchase? Always do your homework before you buy, not after! Hope that helps! Jim