my 92 vandura keeps blowing the horn/radio fuse does anyone have any suggestions please help.

10

Asked by Jan 27, 2012 at 12:56 PM about the 1992 GMC Vandura G15

75

you have a loose wire somewhere and its touching metal creating a short which is blowing the fuse.

10

I was kinda thinking that, do you have any suggestions on where to start? Do you think there could be any chance that its an issue with the radio itself. Maybe a short in that, it does still have the factory radio installed in it.

75

to be honest i wouldn't be able to tell you nor would anyone else without doing some wire hunting. sorry. you can start off by pulling the wire diagram for you vehicle off the internet and you can get an idea of how the wires are ran. then pull yours apart to see what came loose and put the wire where its suppose to go according to the wiring diagram.

10

Ok, thanks for the help. I will start there.