ABS Problem

10

Asked by Mar 28, 2015 at 01:29 PM about the 1992 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr SLT 4WD SUV

the ABS in my 1992 GMC Jimmy is not working,(NO ABS when braking), no error message on dash board, what should I do to solve this problem?

18,795

Unless your locking up your wheels your abs isn't going to do anything. The system is very picky and will illuminate the "abs" light if there is a problem.

10

Thanks Andrew for your answer, but even my wheels are locked the ABS is not working, when I brake suddenly the wheels are locked and the GMC slides.