1993 Suburban electrically dead

Asked by Aug 28, 2016 at 07:56 PM about the 1993 GMC Suburban K2500 4WD

tired to jump start it when battery became too weak to turn it over after sitting
2 months. turn key and got dash lights. turned further to start and all electric
stuff completely dead. charged battery fully and tried again.  NOTHING.  no
sign of power to any part of electrical system.

35,525

Check the battery connections. They need to be absolutely clean and tight with no signs of corrosion. Also inspect the cable that goes to the starter and all connections at the starter. If the vehicle was sitting outside look for rodent damage such as chewed through wires.