My 2015 Honda Accord Sport wont start. No noise or lights when I insert key and try to turn it over. It does nothing. After a few attempts it starts like nothing was wron.

Asked by May 22, 2017 at 10:43 AM about the 2015 Honda Accord Sport

Check the connection of your battery / alternator first. Then crank sensor maybe failing or gas pump. Check fuses. Let us know

Battery and alternator have been checked and they are fine. A Honda dealer service center said unless the problem duplicates while they have the car then they won't know what it is. The problem doesn't show up as a code they can check. The issues new cars have these days are very frustrating. It's a guessing game that I don't have time and money for!!

Did you check all fuses? Sometimes basic repair is the solution

I’m having the same problems. I know this is old. But I’m a single mom and can’t continue to put money into this car and it not being fixed. New battery and starter. 500 dollars now it says I need new atlernator another 400 dollars. Did you get your car fixed??

Same problem with my daughters 2015 Accord Coupe. It is intermittent. Replace her battery after I jumped started the car, but it happened again. There is also a Recall on the Battery Sensor that shouldn't really have anything to do with it, but we're going to have it checked when they do it. The key less entry module may be the culprit as I saw in another blog. Ridiculous that an almost new Honda would do this. We had Honda's for years, but worry that their quality is declining.

Hello I'm having the same problem with my 2015 Honda Accord Sport I just replaced the alternator battery is good starter is good what else could it be that's not allowing my car to start properly we jump-started it works for a few days maybe a week and then it dies in the same thing over and over again please help I'm running out of options

My husband is having the same problem. Just took it and had recall fixed(battery sensor but rep said it's really connected to alternator). Battery tests keep coming back good. If recall doesn't help don't know what else to do!!

Same thing happened to my 2015 accord touring about a month ago. Took it to the dealer for the recall, mechanic said the starter was the culprit, car was still under extended warranty so got it replcaed for $0. Will update if the problem happens again.

I have a 2015 Accord Sport with 128k miles. When I try to start the car, I get a single tick. Then I try to start again and it fires right up. Any suggestions? I paid extra for a HONDA to avoid these kind of issues! Really ticks me off