After a fuse change my 98 Jimmy won't start back.

10

Asked by Jul 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM about the 1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr SLT 4WD SUV

We took out some fuses to check on the air conditioner and now the car won't start back.  It tries but it just seems like something won't let it (if that makes sense).  We had installed an after market stereo months ago and was told to put the original back in so we did, but that did not fix the problem.  Unhooked the battery and hooked it back up, just to see if that would help, but nothing is working.  Put it on the code reader and no codes either.  Help!

45

Check to see if the security light is flashing or on steady if it is try locking and unlocking the drivers door with the key to reset the anti theft system

10

The security light isn't flashing. Someone came and looked at it for me and said the fuel pump went out.

Did it work once you changed fuel pump