Is there a huge difference between the LT1-LT2 or LT3 on the corvette?

Asked by Nov 22, 2016 at 05:18 PM about the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 3LT Coupe RWD

What's the difference in the LT1 - LT2 and LT3 on the Corvette?

29,845

For the avid Corvette enthuses, Yes, for the average citizen, No. It is the HP, extra niceties, and suspension and up-grades on the interior that is not really hard to tell as the average person does not road race the Corvette. Oh let the Corvette purists jump open this.

110

Hey, I found this on one of the post. 1LT- Basic Corvette, 6.2l enginge, body color top and 6sp man trans. 2LT- Usually Power Driver's seat, HUD and 1 LT options 3 LT- Memory Package on seats, power driver and passenger, HUD, Heated seats, cargo covers, cargo net, Xenon headlights, plus 2 LT options. 4LT- Two tone leather seating surfaces plus 3 LT option package

120

Who else buys a Corvette but old balding men overdosed on Cialis.

120

If you wand a good laugh, watch a typical Corverre owner exit the car. They actually roll out onto the pavement so as to get out. If you want a chick magnet, just wave your retirement checkbook in their faces. I like how they all park together at the car cruise, pitiful, just plain pitiful.

150

Bill, you will be there one day. Don't knock it so hard, you'll laugh when you look in the mirror one day to realize you are one of those old men... and it ain't so bad.

60

Bill, I always wanted a vette but couldn't afford it when I was young. Now that Im an old rich man I can get the vette I wanted. Here are he other cars/trucks I wanted when I couldn't affford them.

60

Next

120

I know, life is backwards. Buy your favorite car and drive the heck out of it.

50

it is not about the chics no more they just happen to be an added bonus ;-) and its true you have to save for a wile but i wanted to know 1Lt-2Lt-3Lt on a grand sport if its worth or just stick with the vase model?

70

Bill I’m 53 and raised 6 kids... now it’s my turn. You answer is kind of immature. Lol but I was saying the same at a younger age. I’m a car guy. I work for a dealership in Service. Now I can afford what I want. For the money there is NOTHING better it hangs with the best . I drive a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport LT2 . And it’s Bad A$$. So don’t hate. Lol. Look at its competition, and see what they sell for. You tell me.

50

Don’t forget that OLD ladies drive them too! And it’s oh, so much fun to get that speedometer up to 160mph. I drive a 2015 Stingray LT2 and it’s awesome!

90

I am in the market & I'm an older very together women and it's on my bucket list! I had a 1999 loved it and now I'm in the market for 2014-2015 Love the style and why not? I raised 4 kids on my own when I divorced because my husband had me & his girlfriend pregnant at the same time, we had 14 years of marriage & that was our 4th! Loving Life on my own now with 10 grandkids later! Hot blonde grandmom!!!!

80

Bill is just butthurt he can't afford a Corvette

80

I’m not a old man, but I love fast cars! I bought this beauty and I have my Cadillac CTS-V. I’m far from balding not do I need to wave a check book around to get attention. No one else bought it for me either! I’m a successful business woman. Just sayin’

I’m on my 7th corvette in 30 years. I just love them. I took the panamera porsche, Audi 8 & Maserati Ghibli for a ride thinking maybe I’d change it up, even having them for a weekend I’m still lovin the corvettes for so many reasons!!! (For me & nobody else)

20

Bill if your this miserable now how you going to be at your old age ?