I have a 2000 gmc jimmy and I was having trouble
with my head light because sometimes in order for
them to come on I had to hit the fuse box. So I
decided to take the fuse box off and check to see if
it was a loose wire. And me not thinking I didn't
disconnect the one of the battery cables . So I
unbolted the fuse box and turned it over and the
red wire coming from the battery touched the
metal box that the fuse box sits on and it sparked
and now nothing comes on when I turn the key on.
None of the fuses are blow. It just sparked and
now nothing works.
Search GMC Jimmy Questions
GMC Jimmy Experts