Where is the fuse located for the ac blower fan?

Asked by Jun 17, 2015 at 04:54 PM about the 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

The ac blower quit....hoping it's the fuse....can you tell me where it's located and what
size fuse it is?

If the fuse checks out OK then maybe the switch resistor. On low speed passes through a resistor, the higher the speed less Ω resistance, but still goes through resistor. On the PI there are a ton of wires and things that get cut, like for the light bar and such and just left

40 amp - click for full screen ---------------------------------- https://www.digitalallyinc.com/downloads/2007PoliceInterceptorModifierGuide.pdf

90

I have a 2000 grand marwuis and my blower motor dont come on i tried the blower motor on another car and it works but i put it on my car and it foes not work

Just got done on my 06 victoria interceptor. Blower cutout on me. I have manual ac. Found the connection and switch burnt at the black/orange wire. Replaced resistor, blower, connection to speed switch,and switch. If you go aftermarket, check the connector on the blower motor. It looks the same, but on the motor side, it might not fully connect. Found this out after rechecked all my work. Simple fix, take the watertight grommet out of the harness side, and cover the plug once assembled because it will fit just like oe, a pain to unplug.

10

Im currenly having the same issue. A.C. clutch kicks on and my lines are getting cold, but my blower isnt working. Should i replace both my blower and my resistor? Btw shes an 05 P71

20

usually resistor but motors quit too. blown fuses indicater motor failure not the resistor. short relay for ease of diagnostics

A/c compressor not working

20

just replace the resistor from ford. the dorman one dont last long. ford number is a yh 1717 or a 4w7z-19a706-a . ten of these to one blower motor. when resistor fails i have never seen a blown fuse.