What is the driving range for a Geo Storm Coupe Hatchback? I can't find any info on that part and I really want to make sure I get something that has some life still in it!!!

Asked by Jan 24, 2014 at 01:58 AM about the 1992 Geo Storm 2 Dr STD Hatchback

I am looking into buying a car, the first I've ever had, and I saw a Geo Storm Coupe for
sale...it looks to be in good shape, but it has 125000 miles on the odometer- and I can't
figure out if that is good or bad, how many miles would I have left before it started breaking
down on me?  Thank you for anyone who can give me any help on this!!!!

Take it to a mechanic with a lift so you can look under it and look for leaks. If this is owned by a young man or boy it has probably been ran hard. See what the mechanic says.

Thank you for your help, I will have to go and look at it myself and then get it to a mechanic...again, thank you for answering!

no problem