Can a/c be installed in 93' Tracker if it came with required hook ups but no initial factory air?

Asked by Aug 28, 2015 at 06:18 AM about the 1993 Geo Tracker 2 Dr STD 4WD Convertible

This car came new with dash panel etc ready for a/c but buyer opted not to get a/c. Can it be installed now?

Sure as long as wiring has been done back to the dash and the elec hookups are in the engine bay it can be done. But at what cost? you will need the evaporator, the condenser as well as the line set. The cars value is about $1,200 it will cost about that much for it in parts. then it needs to be installed... I would let it go without A/C if I were you...