1993 2 wheel drive 5 speed geo tracker , can it be flat towed ?

Asked by Feb 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM about the 1993 Geo Tracker 2 Dr STD Convertible

Your owners manual will tell you for sure, but I do believe it can be towed (I assume you mean for a long distance) with four wheels on ground. The reason I say that is I have seen many Geo Trackers travel through my town behind motor-homes in the middle of the Nevada desert, and nobody seems to have any trouble. This information is from no other source than simple observation... and if you get from wherever you came from to the highway that goes through where I live, especially in summer I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to tow with a tow-bar and 4 wheels rolling. I have seen it just so many times. And remember I am referring specifically to the Tracker, not ALL towed cars.