my anti theft system will not let the car start

Asked by Nov 05, 2014 at 06:28 PM about the 1993 Geo Prizm 4 Dr LSi Sedan

is there any way to reset the anti theft system my key to it is worn out and I don't have another one I am on disability and I cant afford to buy another car this one ran great all day I went to get it legal after it not being used for almost 2 years I had neck and spine surgery and I drove it to get it legal new battery and everything now I turned it off and it will not start it will turn over but it will not pump gas to it to start it does anyone have any suggestions I am about to have a nervous breakdown here I spent my last 310.89 on it today to get everything thing legal now it will not even start

1,840

Watch "How to Reset a Car Alarm/ Remote Start System" on YouTube How to Reset a Car Alarm/Remote Start System: http://youtu.be/ LXArL1ydwps

1,840

Watch "How to Disable Car Alarm" on YouTube How to Disable Car Alarm: http:// youtu.be/bgIQ9AD82zU

95 Geo Prizm car have the alarm box was cut out completely how can I jump it to get it to start is there a way

It's a factory alarm