Where is the Hood Release

50

Asked by Mar 11, 2011 at 12:46 PM about the 1994 Geo Tracker 2 Dr LSi 4WD Convertible

This thing belongs to a friend and has been in my Driveway for over a year,
The battery is dead, and I can not find the hood release!

415

Open the glove box and search the very top left.

50

Thanks Briant I would never thought to look in the gloove Box. The box was loose so the handle was way up under the dash, But I found it.

415

Your welcome.

glad you got it open,dont know where you are at,but where im from,if a vehicle is left at my house for 3 months,with no word from the owner friend or not,the law says it belongs to me,sence you had it in your possestion for a year and the owner has not tryed to fix or come and get it,it may belong to you now to do with as you please.you may want to check your state law about a abonded vehicle on your properity.

10

just found this web site, are you still in possession of the tracker you querried about in march? im looking for one just as you described. if available please call me at 386-748-2327 TX

365

The Little Bugger Is Inside The GloveBox

Thanks

30

Thanks for asking that question, I just bought a 1990 and I couldn't find the latch.

10

Thanks Briant

Thanks, I just came into possession an '89 and we couldn't find the hood latch either!

Just had a problem with loose battery cables on a 97, I told my roommate it was in the glove box, "No way, he said," I googled and found this site, popped the hood!