94 geo prizm was running fine took it took getnantune up an as soon as it slows down or put into reverse it stops but in nutral and park it doesnt.... is it the coil?

Asked by Jan 28, 2016 at 01:57 AM about the 1994 Geo Prizm 4 Dr LSi Sedan

Need immediate help.

93,095

Did they clean the throttle body when it was tuned up? If not they should, if they did maybe they didn't check the air rate. The other thing it could be is the ISC unit might be dirty or it has failed. Take it back, tell them what it is now doing. And no it is not the coil, if it was then the engine most likely would not run.