Door handle part numbers

Asked by May 05, 2016 at 06:07 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Chevette 2 Dr CS

Does anyone know the part number for a outside door handle for - 1987

31,425

20338488 Black Right, 20338489 Black Left

31,425

Those part numbers are for the 2 door version. www.tascaparts.com for the part numbers, but they are obsolete.

So you are saying I can't get the handles anymore or those part numbers are obsolete?

31,425

Part numbers are obsolete according to tascaparts.com. You might find some sitting on a dealer shelf somewhere or on E-bay or similar. If I were you I would run by the local Chevy dealership and ask the parts guy if there are any handles available.

Thanks