I have an all original 84 RX-7. Good paint, original interir (no rips or tears) great engine no leaks or smoke, driven daily. No rust, 125,000 miles. Can you give me an approx value?

Asked by Oct 15, 2014 at 10:47 PM about the 1984 Mazda RX-7 GS

Alol original 1984 Mazda RX-7.  No rust, was undercourted.  Daily driver, except in winter.  Has been garage kept for over 15 years.  Interior all original, no rips or tears.  Starts daily, no leaks or smoke.  Runs like the ones I remember from 1980.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. There are RX-7 nuts out there who will know what it's worth to a collector, a first time buyer and someone looking for a project car. It's just hard to say what you can get for it from here. It could be $8,000 or $2,000. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. More pictures always help. I hope you understand what i'm saying.

Out here in the Pacific Northwest I found am immaculate 1982 for 2500 bucks and a normal 1985 for 1800 bucks. So it's like TransAM stated, eye of the beholder. Use to race these little guys in my younger years.